Maryland - Maryland State Bank Commissioner
The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Pronto Money Transfer Inc., Lic # 12-907330 and NMLS # 907330 at 500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402, Baltimore, MD 21202, phone 1-888-784-0136.
We partner with many immigrant focused businesses such as restaurants, super-markets, mini-markets, travel agencies, clothing-stores, convenience stores and others which often have a high percentage of immigrants as regular, day-to-day customers.
We offer our agents an opportunity to develop added revenue sources while serving their own customers with a service that customers need. By joining our network of independent agents, our business partners have access to our state-of-the-art remittance platform, focused marketing support and end-to-end customer service.
Our agents enjoy the benefits of transparent operations, industry-leading benefits and the full support of our compliance team. Also, we speak our agents’ language and are committed to the success of their money transfer business as well.
– Being a Pontual agent will attract many more people to your business.
– Offering an additional service creates an opportunity to generate more revenue.
– Very competitive rates to your customers and generous commissions to agents.
– We offer multilingual customer service support.
– Access to our leading-industry remittance platform.
– Focused marketing and promotional support.
– No upfront financial investment.
We are currently licensed and can accept new agents of the following states *:
– District of Columbia
– Maryland (12-907330)
– Massachusetts (FT907330)
– New Jersey
– New Mexico
– North Carolina
– North Dakota
– Rhode Island
– South Carolina
* Our website is constantly being updated with our list of licensed states. If your state is not available, please check back shortly.