Maryland - Maryland State Bank Commissioner
The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Pronto Money Transfer Inc., Lic # 12-907330 and NMLS # 907330 at 500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402, Baltimore, MD 21202, phone 1-888-784-0136.
Pronto Money Transfer Inc., California Lic. #2330, is licensed as a money transmitter by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI).
1. NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. The Pronto Money Transfer Inc. Pontual Hope Sweepstakes (the “Promotion” or “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Pronto Money Transfer Inc. (the “Sponsor”) begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 1, 2020 an ends at 11:59:59 on April 30, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. GENERAL RULES: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals residing in the U.S. who are 18 years of age or older as of December 1, 2018. The Sponsor’s employees and their immediate families and/or those living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. If a winner is deemed a minor, the prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Pontual Hope Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period.
A. Automatic Entry by sending money via one of the Pontual agents in the state of Massachusetts. Every time that a you send money via a Pontual agent in Massachusetts where Pronto Money Transfer Inc. is licensed to do business to any destination serviced by Pronto Money Transfer Inc. during the Promotion Period, you will automatically get one (1) Entry to the Sweepstakes. The Entrant will be deemed to be the person identified to Pronto Money Transfer Inc. as the “Sender” of the Pontual transaction.
B. Mail-in Entry: NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION NECESSARY. If you would like to enter the Pontual Hope without making a Pontual transaction or purchase, using a pen or pencil clearly print out your name, address, phone number and your email address on a 3″x5″ card or piece of paper and mail it to us in an envelope with appropriate postage to: PONTUAL HOPE Sweepstakes, 111 N Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 340, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. The printed form received by Pronto Money Transfer; Inc. will count for one (1) Entry to the Sweepstakes. Limit only one Entry per envelope. Only hand-printed forms will be considered. Copied or machine printed forms will not be accepted.
4. NO LIMITATION ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES: You may enter as many Entries as you like by Automatic Entry or Mail-in Entry, or both. There are no limits to the number of Entries received per person during the Promotion Period. There is, however, a limit of one prize per person, family or household. Making a Pontual transaction will not increase your chances of winning. Automatic Entries and Mail-In Entries received without complete information requested cannot be processed and will be void. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, insufficient postage or inaccurately delivered mail. Only Mail-In Entries received by Pronto Money Transfer Inc. will be considered. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Mail-in Entries must be received during the Promotion Period before the “Drawing Date” set forth below. Alternatively, you will be automatically entered when you send money via the Pronto Money Transfer Inc., Pontual agents in Massachusetts.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION/ODDS: Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 1, 2020 from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be notified by the Sponsor on or about May 1, 2020. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. If potential prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during the ten (10) days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate prize winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. Only two attempts for new alternates per prize will be conducted. If attempts fail, unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
6. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The total number of one (1) Grand Prize shall be randomly awarded on the Drawing Date. The Grand Prize consists of the actual Pontual Transaction amount made at time of entry, up to a maximum amount of $1,000. “Mail-in Entry” winners will receive the maximum Grand Prize amount payout of $1,000. Total Maximum payout for the Grand Prize is $1,000. Limit one prize per person, family or household. Prizes will be awarded in the form of a check payable to the registered Sender or “Mail-in Entry” winners in US Dollars. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. All federal, state, local and other tax obligations arising from this Promotion, including, without limitation, winning a prize, will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
8. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/LIABILITY RELEASE AND PUBLICITY RELEASE: If a prize notification or a prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a prize winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate prize winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
9. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent that their name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used in any medium for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation or consent.
11. GENERAL RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. By participating in the Promotion, or by accepting a prize, all participants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties for any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may otherwise occur in connection with, travel to, preparation for or participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, in addition to any claims based on publicity rights, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to the use of their name, likeness, and biographical information for purposes of advertising, trade or promotion without further notice or compensation except where prohibited by law.
12. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered Entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable networks, servers, Internet Service Providers (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, miscommunications, or failed computer, network, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or other technical failures. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, sabotage, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of this Website.
13. WINNER AND OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of the official Grand Prize Winner and/or a copy of the PONTUAL HOPE Sweepstakes Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PONTUAL HOPE Sweepstakes, c/o Pronto Money Transfer Inc., 111 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Ste 340, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
The name and the Grand Prize Winner and Official Rules will also be posted at on the Pontual Money Transfer website at www.pontualmt.com and will remain posted for 30 days after the Sweepstakes ending date.
14. SPONSOR: Pronto Money Transfer Inc., 111 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Ste 340, Manhattan Beach, CA 90254